'The face of TV'
We can create any desired outcome - within reason. Primarily we are looking to:
* to really know what makes each of their employees tick - what is their hot button?
* to encourage their employees to produce ideas to take the business forward and support them accordingly - don't be a Kodak!
* find out from their employees how they see processes / procedures can be improved to give them more job satisfaction and add value to the commercial offering of the business
* to understand that the business wins if their employees also win
* to allow their employees to take more responsibility, with accountability
* to put in place appropriate rewards for additional effort and profitability
* to set a good example in work ethic that employees can follow
* to have the vision to know that with careful nurturing and development, their key employees can achieve more and allow their employees to live their dreams
* to ensure everything is with mutual consent
* to encourage their employees to think and act for the benefit of the business and ultimately for every employee, in the form of providing job security and increased financial reward as all parties benefit from what is initially a listening exercise
* to want to improve themselves to be the best they can be - plan ahead
* to understand that their employer wants them to produce new ideas and they will be rewarded for their efforts
* to make their time at work as enjoyable as a 'social Friday night'
* to understand the importance of both sides singing from the same hymn sheet ensuring sustainable job security
* to do and not just to talk about it
We have found the session produces the best results:
* If planned ahead - for us to spend 2-3 hours with bosses and senior managers a few days prior to the Roadshow to get a feel of the business and participants and agree desired outcomes
* If employers are prepared to be open-minded to enable our unbiased, third party approach to 'open up' their employees and encourage them to give more than we could usually expect
* With between 20-25 participants which enables everyone to have their say
* This is an interactive presentation with the participants contributing the lion's share, encouraged by the presenters. Points are discussed as the forum proceeds with a Q&A session at the end if required. Running time is 3-4 hours
* We submit a report based on feedback obtained on the say and we make proposals for future actions
* To encourage dialogue and help employers and employees to live their dreams through their joint efforts in building their careers whilst creating trust between all parties
* Encourage ideas from all staff members in areas like procedures / processes, values, problem solving, target setting and achieving, success and failure, financial acumen, what you really have to do to succeed, work ethic
* Everyone feels they are contributing to the business and are rewarded for improved performance
* Spark Global Business Caribbean is an organization with a vast array of experienced, successful operatives across several business sectors
* Each team member of Spark has gone through exactly the same learning experience as todays’ entrepreneurs – there is no easy route to learning how to set up, run and grow your business. It takes hard work and commitment
* Kirk Brown is very well known in Barbados and other Caribbean islands as a successful musician, DJ, writer, radio presenter with 150,000 social media followers, speaker, entrepreneur, promoter of good causes
Spark Global Business Caribbean has a mission to help make Barbados’s dream of becoming the entrepreneurship capital of the world by 2020 a reality. We need keen young minds to join us on this project and our commitment to you is to help you become the very best you can be in your chosen field.
Kirk Brown & Roger Manners
Spark GB Carib Inc.
Tel: 07941 273187 (UK)